1965 Chevrolet Impala SS
Since the introduction of the Impala model to the Chevrolet line-up in 1958, the car held a solid position in the US car market. In 1965, the fourth generation Impala was introduced setting an all-time industry annual sales record of more than 1 million units in the United States. This fourth generation introduced a new body that featured curved, frameless side glass for hard-top models, sharper angled windshield and reshaped vent windows. For ride comfort and performance, a redesigned full-coil suspension underpinned the car.
The 65 Impala presented at auction features the following:
– A Solid Original Body Car will all Original Body Panels
– Fresh Paint
– 350 V-8, 300HP
– 4 Speed Manual Transmission, Rebuilt
– Posi-traction Rear End
– Factory Air Conditioning with converted to R134 and Blowing Cold
– New Carpet with Original Seat Upholstery
– Original Working Radio with Front and Rear Speakers
– New Tires and Wheels
This car is professional mechanic owned and ready to run and drive anywhere. The A/C allows you to ride in comfort and the sleek body line of the 4th Generation Impala turns heads still today and allows you to arrive in style!