2002 Chevrolet Custom Pickup Truck
– 6.0 LQ9 High Compression/High Output Engine
– 4L80e with 3,400 stall converter
– Rear differential is the ten bolt Eaton True Trac with 3.73 gears
– Front mount 80mm turbo intercooled with methanol kit
– Rear tires have ten passes on them at a street strip setup
– Running 11.6 dial races at Yellowstone drag strip. Also ran sportsman classes.
– 11.6 runs as well when done on a prepared track with approximately 12 psi of boost with a percentage of race fuel
– Selling with pump gas in tank with wastegate set to lowest level. Recommend retune for your fuel and driving habits.
This truck began as a low mile 6 cylinder truck owned by a gentleman in Northern Wyoming. The body and interior are in great condition and all stock driving components were re-installed. The truck was built to be a "Sleeper"...one that could surprise an unsuspecting Hot Rod at the stoplight!