1968 Buick Skylark Restomod
- Complete High Level Body Restoration
- Body Taken Down to Metal for Re-Paint
- Built 350 Buick V-8 Engine with Cam
- Rebuilt TH350 Automatic Transmission with Stall Converter
- Complete New 2.5" Flowmaster Exhaust System
- Positraction Rear-End with 3:43 Gears
- 2" Drop Front Spindle
- Disc Front Brakes
The Buick Division of General Motors is often overlooked when the subject of Muscle Cars is discussed. However, looking across the Buick line-up of cars, you'll find examples that belong in the same conversation with GMs other brands. This Skylark is deserving of all accolades given to it's Chevy brethren.
The Built Buick 350 V-8 turns out more than enough horsepower to power the positraction rear-end off the line. This car is not to be take lightly! The 2" drop spindle on the front end gives this Buick an imposing stance and the smooth body lines are accented by the bold color. The new interior and custom seats will offer the driver an outstanding spin around town or a trip further down the road.