2007 Ford Shelby GT
– Extremely Low Mile Car Showing only 5150 miles on the Odometer
– Always garaged and meticulously maintained
– 4.6L V8
– 5-speed Automatic Transmission
– White with Metallic Silver Le Mans Racing Stripe
- Tinted WindowsCarroll Shelby can still turn em’ out! To produce the iconic Shelby GT in 2007, a Mustang fresh from the factory is fitted with a Ford Racing Powerpack, consisting of a 90mm cold-air intake system and more aggressive calibration of the engine management system. Ford Racing performance mufflers and an X-pipe, replacing the standard H-shaped crossover, complete the powertrain modifications. Ford reports the package at 319 horses and 330 pound-feet of torque.
For driving excitement new struts and shocks are installed, which reduce the ride height about an inch and a half. Stiffer anti-roll bars improve body control and make for flatter cornering. And a race-inspired twin-tube strut tower base increases chassis rigidity in the engine bay and sharpens up steering response. Finally, the entire rear-end is swapped for a new unit carrying a 3.55:1 diff ratio.
Ultimately, the look and the sound of the Shelby GT turns heads wherever you drive it. Add to your collection or enjoy this car as it was meant to be driven.