1934 Ford 3 window coupe
* This “34” is totally custom built from ground up with no expenses spared. Over $75,000 Invested. Under 5000 miles on this car. This car was built to drive as well as show.
* The car was built and modeled after the National PPG show car.
* Painted in House of Colors Purple and flamed in Pearl Yellow and Orange w/green pin stripe around the flames (Beautiful)
* Powered by a Chevy V-8 Motor, finished in Chrome, Stainless and Billet Aluminum.
* Turbo 350 Automatic transmission, Rack and Pinion Steering, Tilt Wheel, Power Disc Brakes, Power windows.
* AM/FM CD, DVD powered by a 400 Watt Sound System. Also fitted with a 7″ TV Monitor inside cab and the Truck has a 17″ TV Monitor w/ Amazing Sound System. This Baby ROCKS!!!
* Remote Power Trunk, Remote Suicide Doors with electric safety lock system, Reclining seats, Interior Custom Upholstered and finished in Billet Aluminum Throughout.
* Underside is finished in Chrome, Stainless and Billet. Under car fitted w/Custom Fit Purple Neon. Hood has lighting Neon. Retractable license Plate.
* Suppliers: Street Beast Customs, Summit Racing, Billet Industries, Lokar Performance, B&M, Crossfire LTD, Powermaster Performance, Southern Rods, Yearwood Speed & Customs, Painless Wiring, PPG/House of Colors, American Racing.
* It also comes with an extra set of Tires and an Extra Purple Neon Tube.