1968 RS Camaro Convertible
– Retro Rides SEMA build in 2007 with a complete 2003 generation 4 platform build finished in 2016.
– Over 2,500 hours to build from a Rotisserie complete restoration. Every Panel is new!
– Blue tooth, Katskin leather interior,
– Fresh LS1 motor, Edelbrock Carb and 4l60e trans.
– Power windows heating and a/c is all late model gen 4.
– Suspension is all new 4 link and is all late model performance.
– Foose wheels. Hide-a-way headlamps. Over 125k to build.
This is 1 of 2 convertibles ever built. Runs and drives like a late model Camaro with the looks of an early gen 1.