This Lot is Still Available. Call or e-mail today.
1938 Ford Custom Pickup Truck
– Painted Atomic Orange Metallic Paint on Cab and Hood, the rest is painted Satin Black
– Custom Two-Color Pin-Striping (Hand Painted)
– New Custom Interior
– New Bench Seat, Door Panels, Headliner, Kick Panels and Carpeting
– Center Console with Open and Close Storage w/ 12 Volt Plug
– Powered by a 302 V8 Engine (only 5k miles on it since rebuild)
– C4 Automatic Transmission
– Dual Chrome Exhaust
– 16 Gallon Gs Tank
– Electric Cooling Fan in Front of the Radiator
– Power Steering with Tilt Wheel (easy to get in and out of)
– Staggered Chrome Wheels. 15″ in the rear with 14″ in the front
– Moon Disc Stainless Wheel Covers
– Power Brakes w/ Front Disc and Rear Drum
-Battery Located in an Antique Tool Box Bolted into the Bed
– Ford Premium Sound Radio
– LED Front Turn Signals w/Blue Dot Rear Tail Lights
– Working Electric Windshield Wiper
– Working Heater with hi/lo speeds and defroster vents
– Antique “Goddess of Speed” Hood Ornament
– Original V8 Badge in the Frill and Ford 85 Badges (The “85” referred to the upgraded flathead V8 offered in 1938. It stands for 85 Horsepower. The standard V8 ws only 60 hp.)
– Clean Paper Work – Titled as a 1938 Ford
This truck is a True Icon that Grabs a Ton of Attention! Excellent Cruiser and Show Car Ready! This Truck needs to be seen in person to appreciate the craftsmanship and details.
Runs AMAZING! Starts, Stops and Drives Perfect! Turns on a Dime!
Needs Absoluteley Nothing!
No Leaks, Transmission Shifts Smoothly, Direct Throttle Response.