1986 Chevrolet Corvette Z51
Owned by original buyer and Corvette enthusiast for 30 years and was purchased new in San Diego, Ca. Always garaged and covered in California car for its entire life! Fully documented, back to purchase on show room floor in 1986. This car has approximately 47,000 miles and is flawless and original. Recently a custom built 406 cid SBC engine @ 475 + hp was built and installed to give this car some serious horsepower. The car is red with red leather interior, electric seats-windows, A/C and factory Bose Stereo system and shows like new! This car was fully optioned when ordered which includes the removable clear smoked Targa top. Has never been in an accident with a clear title
Other notable items: ·
Engine in car is brand new and professionally built with all high performance parts, while retaining original TPI (Tuned Port Injection) setup.
- Original numbers matching long block with all related factory components can be included if desired. ·
- Engine build is 400 cid small block 10.5:1 pistons (+.030 over) – high flow ProMAXX Aluminum Heads – Howard Cam – Roller Rockers – BBK Throttle Body Upgrade – ARP Fasteners – etc. ·
- Custom built 3 inch stainless steel dual exhaust with “shorty” headers and high flow cats. Original smog components and complete exhaust system can be included if desired. ·
- New shocks, brakes and tires ·
- 700R4 - Automatic Transmission ·
- Z51 Package including upgraded suspension, steering and oil cooler – Drives and handles better than new. ·
A rare find and a Corvette collector must have to complete their C4 generation collection!