1966 Austin Healey Sprite MkIII
1. This is a real head turner. Not a concours, but you can drive this around town and get “50 Smiles Per Hour”. Well sorted and recently serviced.
2. Painted by previous owner (a trucker!) with the British Union Jack Flag, a’ la AUSTIN POWERS. He also made the optional “summer scoop doors”. Original car color was dark red.
3. Even the engine’s interior compartment is painted! Both air filters and the valve cover, along with the inside frame
4. Original 1098cc 4 cylinder engine with dual SU Carbs
5. Desirable Datsun Synchronous manual transmission (the original was not synchronous, so you had to stopped in first gear to get to 2nd)
6. Good tires, wheels are replacements from Victoria British
7. Driver side roll bar and airline style seat belts. Black interior.
8. Recent brake job
9. Recent Master Cylinder replacement
10. Includes a removable heavy vinyl top and a nice tonneau cover.
11. Includes a MP3 player with amp in the trunk.
12. Replaced the fuel tank and sender last September.
13. Replaced the original fuel pump with electronic pump to better reliability. I may have the original part if desired.
14. Runs well, have used this car as an occasional recreation/drive to work to show off/drive to grocery store etc
15. Includes spare tire (with original wheel), bumper (I removed it for aesthetic reasons).
16. For additional $150, Optional “Summer Scoop doors” i.e fixed position doors that doesn’t open, you just walk right into the car. Paint matches exterior. 17. I have driven this car successfully from Oregon to Southern California, and from So Cal to Utah.
18. Controls include Speedometer, Tach, Dual Oil Pressure/Water, Choke, Windshield Washer, heater. No A/C the Wind is your AC ;)
19. When was the last time you drove a car that had “wind wings”?