1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS
This car was the 8,948th Camaro built in the 1st year of the Generation 1 Camaro, with the production period in the first week of September, 1966.
The car has both the Rally Sport appearance package and the Super Sport performance Package. In the early production period for the 1967 Camaro, the 295 HP 350 cu. inch V* was the highest HP motor offered until May of 1967 When the 396 Big Block was introduced.
Low Production Options
– Deluxe color keyed interior and factory Tachometer.
– Factory console with gauge package.
– Deluxe Interior Light Group
– Original Floor Mat Package
– 12 Bolt Posi-Traction Rear End
– 3.73 Axle Ratio Option
Ultra Rare Options
– M-21 close ratio 4 speed manual transmission
– Manual Quick Ration Steering
– 1 of only 205 1967 Camaros produced with 4 piston Corvette style disk brakes.
The car has been meticulously restored and runs and drives great!