1936 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery Street Rod
- All steel 1936 Chevy Sedan delivery Street Rod.
- This is a real Sedan Delivery that has been turned into a beautiful Cruise or show master piece.
- The car recently received a Professional re-paint to it's current color.
- It has a nice straight body and this car is a nice driver and has been taken on 7 hour and 5 hour trips with no problems.
Now for the good stuff.
- Body: This is a all steel car that has an awesome body.
- Painted under the fenders/floor not undercoated and to hide nothing.
- There are no fiberglass parts on this car!
- I have pictures of the body and car in bare metal and being worked on.
- A 1935 master grill & shell were used for a unique look. This always throws people off at shows and is a great conversation topic.
- Smooth hood sides and custom hood latches.
- Removed door handles and smooth hinges out back door, along with smooth running boards are the only body mods. This car has not been chopped.
- Engine: Is a Crate 502 HO that was recently gone through. A Mutha Thumper cam was added and was tuned and detailed.
- 780 Holley tops the Edelbrock Air gap intake.
- A new PRC aluminum radiator and custom Shroud were also installed.
- Recent new components such as water pump, fan, hoses, alternator and belts where installed
- Very little mileage has been put on the car since that was done.
- Transmission: Is a 700R4 with a 3200 9" stall custom ordered for the big blocks great torque. It's a nice tight converter and works well on the street.
- Cruising RPM at 70 is about 1900-2000 RPM.
- Rear End: The car has a Large bearing narrowed Ford 9" rear, posi with 3.50 gears. Strange street axles were installed and the rear outer bearings gone through.
- 1/2 inch studs Ford pattern on the rear. Aluminum drive shaft installed as well
- Suspension: The car has a chrome 4 bar street setup and upper V pan hard bar. The car rides on Alden Eagle billet adjustable coil overs which were recently rebuilt.
- Front suspension is Mustang II style. Handmade polished A arms and spindles along with caliper brackets. Fully adjustable.
- New Exhaust
The work over all on this car is A+.
The car rides on it's highly modified and professionally done stock frame. It has been narrowed and braced.
- Wheels and Tires: 15x14 and 15x4R rodlites with the special optional lugs covers. Hoosier tires size 29 x 18.5 x 15 on the rear, 185 x!5 on the front.
- The dash has been smoothed and reworked for that smooth look.
- All switches are hidden.
- A tilt wheel, Autometer Gauges custom installed, power windows. Air Conditioning, Auto loc 8 Channel remote is wired with
4 channels to the windows to roll up and down .
- The rear door has a hidden button to open.
- 6 speaker Boss stereo with crossovers and amp is hidden in the car.
- Upholstery recently changed to custom leather.