1947 Frazer Standard
At the conclusion of WWII, Joseph Frazer and Henry Kaiser formed a partnership under the name Kailer-Frazier Corporation. They produced the first new model/styled cars following the war, while the big three were producing and marketing models their pre-war designs. The Frazer was an upscale conventional rear wheel drive car that enjoyed good popularity and sales when first produced. The very early 1947 Frazers were actually built by Graham-Paige Motors under a work-share agreement. The Frazer shared bodies and drive trains with Kaiser models, with different interior and exterior trim.
This car presented at auction is car #69 in the Frazer registry. The Frazer underwent a very good restoration in 1979 and, attesting to the quality of the work, it still shows well today. The car runs and drives well and was originally purchased in North Dakota. The current owner has kept the car stored in-doors keeping the car looking good.