1970 Cadillac De Ville Convertible
Vehicle Identification Number: F0242868
This Cadillac has been under single family ownership for the last 35 years and is in excellent condition. The Odometer shows 52,400 miles and is believed to be original. The car has been well cared for and greatly improved by the current owners.
– New Paint which included removing all chrome & body trim, mirror, door handles, bumpers and re-chroming rear bumper.
– New white convertible top from Rags to Riches, New weather stripping on convertible top roof rail, top header seals (convertible top seals) new rubber seals on doors, windows, trunk and glass.
– Rebuilt 5 speed automatic transmission and converter less than 1500 miles ago
– New battery.
– Carburetor rebuilt less than 1500 miles ago.
– Replaced brake pads, resurfaced roters , wheel bearings and front calipers at 50,000 miles.
– Replaced radiator with a U.S. Radiator Copper 80’s style core with 1/2″ tubes on 3/8″ centers.. 4 row High Efficiency offers more cooling efficiency than aluminum cores due to tubes on 3/8 centers Increased cooling efficiency without modifications to car
– The white leather interior is original and in excellent condition ( front seat bottom was reupholstered 11/2017.) Also in 11/24/2017 the door arm rests were repaired, electric seat repaired.
– Receipts, invoices and records available for repairs, restoration and service work history of vehicle.
The Cadillac is in excellent condition. The vehicle runs and drives well and has always been garaged. 472 CID/ 375 HP 4BBL V8 engine Curb weight 4650 lbs.
Vehicle length 225 inches, wheel base 129.5 inches. 15,172 produced in 1970. The 1970 Cadillac owners manual is also included.
Auction Estimate: $22,000-25,000