This Lot is Still Available! Call or e-mail today!
1979 Porsche 911 Widebody
With the exception of Ferraris built under the watch of Enzo Ferrari himself, no classic cars have appreciated as much in value as have air-cooled Porsche 911s. This example has been fitted with a widebody kit to create an eye-catching collectible that will continue to appreciate into the future. In sound mechanical condition and good running order, this is likely the most affordable entry point into classic 911 ownership.
This is a Porsche 911 coupe 1976 that was from Southern California and spent most of its life there. This car was rebuilt form scratch from the ground up in the late 90’s and took the better part of 7 years as a project car.
– The Wheels are BBS, The Tires are front 245/50 ZR 16 – 97W Back are 255/50 ZR 16 99W
– Case number off number “901.101.101.R3
– Serial on the engine is *6119134 and is a bored out 2.7L ”
– All Body Parts that have been added to the car are steel welded flush seamless then leading was done to contour the flaring. The only fiberglass is the Tail and the Front spoiler.
– Stainless steel dual exhaust
– 6 barrel carbs one for each cylinder
– Add on cooling system that has a stainless vent stack under the spoiler
– 4 wheel vented drilled disk brakes
– Race suspension with dual sway bars
– No leaks on the window trips
– The interior was purchased new and the entire interior was replaced
– The gauges are all custom painted white with black
– The seats are electric from a 928 S4
Auction Estimate: $27,000-30,000