1970 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40
- 3.9 6 Cylinder
- 3 Speed Manual Transmission
- 4X4 Drivetrain
- Rear Seats
- This is a nice Landcruiser that was originally a California vehicle then came to South Dakota. A nice example of one that is original.
- MECHANICAL- It has the 3.9 6 cyl, engine and the 3 speed manual transmission and power steering. It has had aftermarket wheels added for a nice look. Recently, the car was subject to maintenance replacing a rear axle seal, front seals and bearings.
- EXTERIOR- The body has had a repaint and a nice job done. A color that will get attention.
- INTERIOR- It has the original seats and are in good shape
- TEST DRIVE- It goes down the road good and cruises nice at 55-60 mph.
This car has been consigned to the 2nd Annual Sioux Falls Classic Car Auction hosted by the Classic Car Auction Group. The auction is Saturday, July 30 at the Denny Sanford Premier Center in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. To consign your car and/or to register to bid on this and other cars in the auction go to http://www.classiccarauction.us.